No rain or wind will harm you
The STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER combines ergonomic design with the highest quality in order to perfectly protect your dog against rain and wind (windchill-effect i.e. with little wind speed the actual temperature felt is much colder).
The outline of the STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER clings perfectly to the body of the dog and renders a high comfort level. The ergonomic cut-holes for the dog‘s legs allow for high mobility and together with the adaptable belly guard, protection against wetness and dirt is provided in these areas.
The RAINMASTER moulds gently over the dog‘s croup and retains its position even during extreme movement and thanks to its special cut, the sensitive loin and croup areas are guarded against becoming chilled during movement.
By using a solid slider, the jacket can be fitted with one single hand movement, thus ensuring optimal protection by not allowing dirt and wetness to enter via the neckline.
Reflective edging on your STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER ensures visibility in the dark.
The lengthened collar even protects long-haired dogs against dirt. In order to prevent injuries caused by snagging, no hooks or loops are used on this adaptable collar. The RAINMASTER offers two closure options: the high-performance outdoor rocker and a sturdy clip. Both variants are adjustable in scope; The clip closure offers an additional 50 percent variability and is therefore also suitable for very strong and very slim dogs.
For use with a harness, you can separate the prepared vent beneath the threefold seam with the STOCK+STEIN® WEAR sticklogo.
The STOCK+STEIN® WEAR SYSTEM offers another feature – with the button-in step vest COLDMASTER your STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER turns into the 4-SEASONS-MASTER keeping your dog warm in severe cold. Thanks to PrimaLoft® Gold the antistatic step vest COLDMASTER fits below your STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER without looking bulky. Due to the waterproof YKK® buttons water inlet is impossible.
- 100% waterproof – water column >20.000 mm
- 100% windproof
- Optimal breathable – RET up to 0,5
- Excellent tensile strength 850N (K) / 500N (S)
- Additional rip-stop-technic
- Protected leash hole for use with harness
- High-Tech 3-layer-laminate
- Machine-washable 40°C
- Ergonomic cut
- Optimized fit even in movement
- Adjustable collar, free of loops
- Highly reflective edging
- YKK® waterproof buttons
- Modification from hook-and-pile to clip closing possible
- Oeko-Tex®-Standard 100
- Made in Europe
- upper material SympaTex® PERFORMANCE
- optimized croup fit
- highly reflective edging
- hook-and-pile fastener (optional clip fastener available)
- ergonomic cut for leg hole
- lengthened collar protects against dirt and wetness
- collar adjustable
- no hooks or loops to avoid snagging
- broad and custom fit belly guard
- YKK® waterproof knobs
- for using a harness you can separate the prepared vent beneath the threefold seam
- with a few simple steps the button-in step vest COLDMASTER turns your STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER into an outdoor winter jacket
The collar of the Rainmaster, Wintermaster and of the Windmaster (here also the waist) can be individually adjusted. The ends of the elastic cords are cased in a plastic cap. If the cord is too long for the dog it can be cut to the preferred length. The cap can be opened with a letter opener or similar tool and clicked back at the end of the cord.
- Turn the jacket inside out so that you can see the logo on the back (tri-fold).
- You see a tripartite joint – outside each double seamed.
- Carefully disconnect the central part of the simple seam as shown on the figure marked.
- Please note that despite the tri-fold possibly rain/moisture could penetrate through the opening.