Will keep you warm under your Rainmaster
High-tech Step Vest for additional warmth – for buttoning into RAINMASTER.
The antistatic vest, STOCK+STEIN® WEAR COLDMASTER, fits perfectly, thanks to PrimaLoft® Gold insulation under the RAINMASTER, without being woolly or bulky. PrimaLoft® Gold is warmer, wet or dry, than any other synthetic insulation. It is as warm, soft and compressible as down, but dries faster. Of course PrimaLoft® Gold is breathable and water resistant. Maximum support and protection against a breakout of the fibers and for a close fit provides the soft, skin-friendly F.O.V. active outdoor sports material.
COLDMASTER was developed as a warming extension module for turning your RAINMASTER into a winterjacket. It can be worn by itself, for example, when the dog is sitting in a cold car, however, it was not designed to be worn alone during outdoor activities.
The COLDMASTER can be worn over a harness – accessed through a hole in the vest, or it can be worn separately by using the supplied closure strap.
Environmental sustainability is also a major priority for PrimaLoft®. Therefore they are OekoTex® standard 100 and bluesign® certified.
- As warm, soft and compressible as down – but dries faster!
- Keeps warm even when wet
- Extremely lightweight, breathable and windresistant
- Superior water resistance
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Internationally leading synthetic insulation
- Maschine-washable & suitable for dryer
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and bluesign® certified
The collar of the Rainmaster, Wintermaster and of the Windmaster (here also the waist) can be individually adjusted. The ends of the elastic cords are cased in a plastic cap. If the cord is too long for the dog it can be cut to the preferred length. The cap can be opened with a letter opener or similar tool and clicked back at the end of the cord.
- Turn the jacket inside out so that you can see the logo on the back (tri-fold).
- You see a tripartite joint – outside each double seamed.
- Carefully disconnect the central part of the simple seam as shown on the figure marked.
- Please note that despite the tri-fold possibly rain/moisture could penetrate through the opening.