Will keep you warm under your Rainmaster
High-tech Step Vest for additional warmth – for buttoning into RAINMASTER.
The antistatic vest, STOCK+STEIN® WEAR COLDMASTER, fits perfectly, thanks to PrimaLoft® Gold insulation under the RAINMASTER, without being woolly or bulky. PrimaLoft® Gold is warmer, wet or dry, than any other synthetic insulation. It is as warm, soft and compressible as down, but dries faster. Of course PrimaLoft® Gold is breathable and water resistant. Maximum support and protection against a breakout of the fibers and for a close fit provides the soft, skin-friendly F.O.V. active outdoor sports material.
COLDMASTER was developed as a warming extension module for turning your RAINMASTER into a winterjacket. It can be worn by itself, for example, when the dog is sitting in a cold car, however, it was not designed to be worn alone during outdoor activities.
The COLDMASTER can be worn over a harness – accessed through a hole in the vest, or it can be worn separately by using the supplied closure strap.
Environmental sustainability is also a major priority for PrimaLoft®. Therefore they are OekoTex® standard 100 and bluesign® certified.
- As warm, soft and compressible as down – but dries faster!
- Keeps warm even when wet
- Extremely lightweight, breathable and windresistant
- Superior water resistance
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Internationally leading synthetic insulation
- Maschine-washable & suitable for dryer
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and bluesign® certified
- insulation Material PrimaLoft® GOLD / Upper F.O.V. High Tech Micro (water-repellent / breathable / antistatic)
- dynamic, small stitch pattern, keeps insulation in its place
The collar of the Rainmaster, Wintermaster and of the Windmaster (here also the waist) can be individually adjusted. The ends of the elastic cords are cased in a plastic cap. If the cord is too long for the dog it can be cut to the preferred length. The cap can be opened with a letter opener or similar tool and clicked back at the end of the cord.
- Unplug the „2“ marked velcro straps and thread from one side of the clip.
- The other side of the clip is sewn to the strap of webbing supplied to the D-ring „1“.
- Turn the jacket inside out so that you can see the logo on the back (tri-fold).
- You see a tripartite joint – outside each double seamed.
- Carefully disconnect the central part of the simple seam as shown on the figure marked.
- Please note that despite the tri-fold possibly rain/moisture could penetrate through the opening.