No need to fear rain, wind or cold – just combine whatever you need
4 Seasons Master
The STOCK+STEIN® WEAR 4-SEASONS-MASTER is unique in its quality, function and design. This was the finding of the jury of the world-renowned Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014 when they awarded the sought-after Reddot Award Winner 2014 to our dog clothing combination.
Consisting of STOCK+STEIN® WEAR RAINMASTER and COLDMASTER, your dog is protected optimally against all kinds of weather-based influences. Whether a light drizzle or heavy rain, a mild breeze or strong wind, in snow and below zero temperatures – you can select the perfect coat for your dog for each scenario. The quality of both parts of the 4-Season-Master is of the same level as human outdoor clothing!
The RAINMASTER is manufactured from SympaTex® Performance, which provides perfect protection from rain, snow and wind yet still has breathability and is free from allergenic substances and pollutants. The ergonomic design of the RAINMASTER affords maximal freedom of movement and a superb fit. Even with high levels of activity the jacket will hardly shift, will not slip or flutter, and thus prevents the dog from constantly chilling out or getting wet.
The COLDMASTER is a high-end padded coat, which can easily be buttoned into the RAINMASTER when temperatures drop, or when the dog simply requires additional warmth. Containing PrimaLoft® GOLD, the world-leading insulation material, this jacket meets today’s requirements. Just to mention a few: lightweight, soft, warm – even when wet, high compressible and machine washable. All this, without losing its functionability.
Both models of the STOCK+STEIN® WEAR 4-SEASONS-MASTER are of course also top class when it comes to ecology and sustainability. Free from pollutants and allergenic substances, from manufacture, right through to wear. Both models are certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 as well as bluesign®.
You can find further information about the individual modules of the 4-Seasons-Master sets at:
- 100% waterproof – water column >20.000 mm
- 100% windproof
- Optimal breathable – RET up to 0,5
- Excellent tensile strength 850N (K) / 500N (S)
- Additional rip-stop-technic
- Protected leash hole for use with harness
- High-Tech 3-layer-laminate
- Machine-washable 40°C
- Ergonomic cut
- Optimized fit even in movement
- Adjustable collar, free of loops
- Highly reflective edging
- YKK® waterproof buttons
- Modification from hook-and-pile to clip closing possible
- Oeko-Tex®-Standard 100
- Made in Europe
- upper material SympaTex® PERFORMANCE
- optimized croup fit
- highly reflective edging
- hook-and-pile fastener (optional clip fastener available)
- ergonomic cut for leg hole
- lengthened collar protects against dirt and wetness
- collar adjustable
The collar of the Rainmaster, Wintermaster and of the Windmaster (here also the waist) can be individually adjusted. The ends of the elastic cords are cased in a plastic cap. If the cord is too long for the dog it can be cut to the preferred length. The cap can be opened with a letter opener or similar tool and clicked back at the end of the cord.
- Turn the jacket inside out so that you can see the logo on the back (tri-fold).
- You see a tripartite joint – outside each double seamed.
- Carefully disconnect the central part of the simple seam as shown on the figure marked.
- Please note that despite the tri-fold possibly rain/moisture could penetrate through the opening.